Direct Primary Care is a doctor-patient relationship that is simple, personal and direct. Sometimes called “concierge care,” I prefer to call it direct primary care, because nobody comes between you and your doctor. I am able to practice medicine in the way that I believe it should be practiced, by having a positive and quality relationship with my patients. I do not accept health insurance, and this enables me to spend all of my time treating and caring for my patients.
- Unlimited, accessible, highly personalized health care for a low monthly fee
- A doctor who knows your complete health history
- A doctor who views the doctor-patient relationship as a team
- Appointments that can be made the same day if needed
- Unhurried appointments that start and end on time
- Adequate time to address the problem and answer all your questions
- Comprehensive yearly wellness including labs and personalized lifestyle counseling
- Close monitoring of chronic illnesses
- After-hours care when appropriate to avoid unnecessary ER visits and hospitalizations
- Email, phone, and text messaging for simple problems and questions resulting in fewer office visits
- Virtual visits via video chat with your doctor when you are out of town or out of the country
- A direct relationship with your doctor unencumbered from insurance and government requirements and limitations
View the Frequently Asked Questions here
Are Zombie Doctors Taking Over America?